The ZenTest project is going to make use of the NorNet Core infrastructure. ZenTest will provide a unique platform for research and innovation in the Cyber Physical Systems (CPSs) testing domain, including computation, control, and communication — the three key components in a CPS. ZenTest will be closely related to and expand on the capabilities of several existing Norwegian infrastructures, including:
- NorNet (https://www.nntb.no) for emulating long-distance network scenarios commonly used in, e.g., remote surgery and telemedicine applications;
- Notur (https://www.notur.no) and
- NorStore (https://www.norstore.no) for the execution of test cases and the storage of test execution results, respectively.
ZenTest will be used to support several of our existing projects, such as:
- U-Test (https://www.simula.no/research/projects/u-test),
- MBT4CPS (https://www.simula.no/research/projects/mbt4cps) and
- several Certus-SFI projects (http://certus-sfi.no).